2.14.2012

Shot Sharing - Shaun White

The past few weeks I have been so busy ...
doing what you might ask?
Well, covering SIA in Denver,
photographing the Winter X Games in Aspen ...
ya know, the usual.
JUST KIDDING.
I really did get to do both those things and I'll be the first to acknowledge how luck I am, I had the most amazing time and now it's my turn to share :)

Here are some of my shots and findings from the snow sport world.


Shaun White’s performance in the 2012 Winter X Games will not soon be forgotten, as he earned the first ever perfect score in X Games Men’s Snowboard SuperPipe history.
In his third run, White threw a 18-foot backside air, a frontside double cork 1080, a Cab double cork 1080, a frontside stalefish 540, a double McTwist 1260 and a frontside double cork 1260. White is the only person to have ever landed a frontside double cork 1260 in competition.
When asked how he felt about his perfect 100, White told ESPN “It’s unreal.”
See more about Shaun White’s 2012 Aspen performance here, at ESPN’s coverage of the X Games.