4.18.2011

Fort Collins, CO

I spent this past weekend in the lovely Fort Collins, CO with the lovely man in my life :) We visited a few breweries and although beer is not high on my list of interests, I had a perfectly wonderful time soaking up the package design (graphic loser, I know). Odell Brewing Co. was by far my favorite - they have a lovely package designer. 



I had a great time in Old Town, Fort Collins as well. We stopped to grab a bite to eat at a little burger joint - Big Al's. The food in general is pretty good, though avoid the chilly-cheese fries at all costs!! They were terrible - we truly debated asking for a refund. Besides the food, the bar inside was so trendy; it was made of various wood pieces - finished and raw - stacked beside each other. I loved it and snapped this shot!